Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Explorations in music





Hello World!

Welcome to my contribution in the great, big blogosphere. ^_^

I am Charl, from South Africa, living in the incredible city of Cape Town. I'm in my late 20's pushing to my 30's and decided it is time to join the revolution and have my own little platform to shout from online.

Music has always been an absolute love of mine, and finding new music and exploring genres that don't fall into the socially accepted norm one of you fixes. So without going into too much detail about who I am and what I do, let me rather just focus on the music for now.

This blog will cover reviews from my ever-expanding personal collection of music, I will use it to try and help anyone expand their musical boundaries with some amazing music that I love dearly. In the reviews I will try and relate elements from the music to more popular artists and songs just to make a little more accessible. Well I will try at least. hehe

I hope everyone will enjoy this little journey with me, feel free to ask me anything and post comments at will.
"Without music life would be a mistake." ~ Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

0 comments:

Post a Comment